skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Blogistan Journal
the Opinion of one
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
I watched
Syriana
and
Munich
last week and unfortunately learned nothing new. We keep repeating in a rotten cycle.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
AddThis
My Blog List
news.beiruter.com - A directory of Lebanese blogs
Blog Archive
►
2009
(20)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(1)
►
2006
(71)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
▼
2005
(25)
▼
December
(12)
As I was driving on the freeway today this quote c...
Kevin Sites in the Hot Zone.
I watched Syriana and Munich last week and unfortu...
New Years Resolution:1) Quit smoking2) Relearn to ...
And if you are looking for a hero outside of yours...
From The New Yorker:ON TRIALIssue of 2005-12-19Pos...
And if you were to ask why should I care if the el...
Is this man Insulting Turkishness?"What happened t...
The time has come, the Walrus said. Perhaps things...
Another one bites the dust
Another day, another....
Hooked on the Web: Help Is on the Way
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
About Me
Élan Vital
View my complete profile