Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Secrets Out

In the constant attempt for world governments to syphon off wealth from their own populace, the government of Lebanon has been secretly working on a formula to reduce expenditure, especially for their elederly. Apperantly, they have found a solution. The government of Lebanon has broken ground in establishing one of most stress filled enviornments for its citizenry that according to most current census, by the time an average Lebanese male and even female (at this point) reach ripe old years of their 50s and early 60s, it is pretty much guranteed that they will drop dead from heart failure.Yes, I've been in Lebanon for 5 days and already have learned to Bull Shit like one, or the ability may have resurfaced while being dormant for some years abroad. The one positive so far, for 50 bucks a month plus $300 for the modem, the speeds at which I can surf the net is not so bad for a 3rd world country. (sample size = 2 days)

I sincerely hope you will have a wonderful day, I know I will.

Basterd Child :)