Sunday, August 27, 2006

Peace, Propaganda & The Promised Land

I didn't want to watch this documentary at first. I have seen far too many images of heinous behavior by the Illegal Israeli military occupation of Palestine. I have seen far to many images of the inhumanness by the Israelis, often wanting not to believe what I've seen. However, this documentary is a must see. I hope those Lebanese bloggers with more popular blogs will incorporate this video on their blogs. This documentary must be seen by every American so they may understand, so they may get an inkling of what their hard earned tax money is being spent on. Americans believe in checks and balances. Americans respect and believe in justice. Dear Americans, Israeli Military force goes about destroying fellow humans will to live without impunity, without the necessary checks and balances. Please understand dear Americans, if there is no justice for Palestinians, Israelis and some of us who call this region home will never see peace. And you can bet your bottom dollar that acts of violence will reach your boarders no matter how many guards you employ. After watching this video, do reflect; do ask questions, but ask the right questions. Don’t ask why they hate us? Instead, ask what are we doing (or not doing) to cause them to hate us? If you let the situation in Palestine go on as is, God may have mercy on your souls.