Sunday, November 06, 2005

Another SUN-day


If you expect more of this, I wouldn't disagree with you.
And why shouldn't they?
If I were to be treated as a second/third or forth class citizen in my own country, then you better believe I'm going to burn something.
"We don't have the American dream here," said Rezzoug, as he surveyed the clusters of young men. "We don't even have the French dream here."

"We want to change the government," he said, a black baseball cap pulled low over large, chocolate-brown eyes and an ebony face. "There's no way of getting their attention. The only way to communicate is by burning."


"It goes against Newton's law. Everything on earth gets drawn to the surface by gravity, but in the case of flying cars, it's different," Song said. "There should exist the same opposite magnitude of power as the earth's gravity-pull. So, a balance is formed between gravity and reaction, which makes flying cars float in the atmosphere," he explained.

"To study more on flying cars and the super-string theory, Yoo-geun wants to join CERN," the father said.
I can barely put two sentences together and we have this kid who is thinking of creating flying cars.


Oh yeah, Christian nut jobs in this country are really making a difference in todays society. Please do read on. These are the kids of those who attend Megachruches funded by Billy Graham and his ilk. (I don't have factual data proving this ;), but I doubt I'm very far off)


I feel like fool today.